Good news, everyone!
The development team has added official support for the AudioDirector D3400 amplifiers. Supported services include:
- List which zones are muted
- List the input source by zone
- Check zone temperatures
- Check zone protection status and whether any zones are short-circuited
- Check voltage coming into the amplifier
- Check whether bypass is engaged or not
- Check whether signalsense is enabled
- Check the power status
If you’ve already tried to add a D3400 using the old D3200 protocol, you’ll need to delete and re-add the device using the D3400 protocol in order to take advantage of these new capabilities.
These are only a few of the devices which offer advanced support within Ihiji Invision. In addition, any device with an IP address may be monitored as well.
Share this post